$10.00 Members $25 Non Members
Includes Breakfast Buffet
Join us to hear Dan Riemenschneider CPA CMA CGMA, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP, as he presents how construction may be affected by the new tax act.
The presentation will cover:
- C–Corp tax rates reduced
- Net Operating Loss and “Excess Business Loss” changes
- Business Interest changes
- Pass through entity tax reduction
- New cash method rule changes
- Completed contract method rule changes
- Meals and Entertainment changes
- Depreciation and Section 179 changes
- Tax Credits update
- Personal income tax changes affecting you
- Dan is a principal with CLA and focuses on tax compliance and planning for corporations, partnerships, and individuals. Dan is Principal in charge of CLA Akron/Canton Construction Real Estate Industry Group. Dan has developed a niche tax service with oil and gas landowners and remains current on developments with opportunities in the Ohio Utica Shale. He has extensive experience with tax issues related to employee benefits and retirement plans.