Founded in 1976, The Subcontractors Association of Northeast Ohio serves members in Summit, Stark, Portage, Medina, Wayne, Lake, Cuyahoga, and Geauga Counties.
We have union and non-union members in the trades including electrical, mechanical, drywall, plaster, steel, masonry, concrete, plumbing, roofing, and excavating. Our supplier members include manufacturers, wholesalers, and material suppliers. Our service members include insurance providers, attorneys, bankers, accountants, and consulting firms. Our members value the core idea that an association remains strong and vital by doing business with other members.
Why Join SANEO?
- Website: Through SANEO www.saneo.com you can have your company linked to facilitate member to member sharing with one click! We will update our information daily so that your company, and ours, always look fresh, current and have the most updated information available.
- Voice In The Industry: Through your membership in SANEO, you will be aware of the latest government regulations, and laws that affect your business everyday. SANEO’s lobbying efforts give you a voice in your future.
- Learn, Grow and Save: SANEO offers educational programs designed to keep members current with emerging business opportunities and techniques. Most workshops and seminars qualify for continuing education credit hours toward OCEIB state licensing. SANEO members are always on the cutting edge of the construction industry.
- Exchange Information: at informal and formal gatherings and meetings. These give contractors an opportunity to share ideas, exchange business practices, and to discuss legislative issues. You will never miss another important deadline, and you will learn time-saving and money-saving tips from people who truly understand your business. Plus, you will enjoy the benefits of fun and friendship that this association offers.
- Together, SANEO members have buying power! Participating in the group programs may save you more money than you pay in dues!
Our events bring subcontractors and suppliers together, because no company is in this industry alone.
All members are welcome to quarterly meetings and nearly 12 events per year. These meetings are where decisions are made that affect you as subcontractors and suppliers – issues are discussed and plans are made for legislative work. From these meetings come the proactive government relations stances taken by SANEO and promoted before the construction industry and the State of Ohio legislature.
- ImagePlan Room: A list of all projects in our plan room or online. Borrow plans overnight or over a weekend. Receive updates and addenda notification on every project available in the plan room. Online plans can be viewed in our facility or from your own personal computer.
- Full-time office staff: If you would like to view a project we do not have we will make every effort to obtain what you need and notify you. If you need a copy of a bidder’s list or a section of the spec book we will be happy to fax it to you. If you want copies of plans to take with you we will do the work and call you when it’s ready for pick-up.
- Printing and Plotting: Blueprint Copy Machine, Plain Copy Machine, and Plotter– Available for you to use.
- Business Practice Interchange (BPI): Monthly opportunity to gather information the business practices of industry professionals. Orchestrated by our association attorney.
- Workers’ Compensation Group Savings Program: Our Workers Compensation Group Rating Program administered by Sedgwick of Ohio, formerly CareWorks Consultants, boasts an average savings of nearly 30-30% for most members.
- Monthly Legal News and Mechanics Lien Data
- Mechanic’s Lien Program: Discounted legal fees for filings.
- Free Notary Service
- Safety Consultant Services: Certified Safety Consultants for all your safety needs. Participating members in our Workers’ Compensation Safety Program are provided representation at hearings.
- Plottter Paper and Copier Paper at discounted prices