Why Join SANEO?
- Website: Through SANEO www.saneo.com you can have your company linked or a website will be designed for you to get you started at a reduced rate. Daily updates keep the website useful and on the information highway.
- Voice In The Industry: Through your membership in SANEO, you will be aware of the latest government regulations, and laws that affect your business everyday. SANEO’s lobbying efforts give you a voice in the future.
- Learn, Grow and Save: because SANEO offers educational programs designed to keep members current with emerging business opportunities and techniques. Most workshops and seminars qualify for continuing education credit hours toward OCEIB state licensing. SANEO members are always on the cutting edge of the construction industry.
- Exchange Information: at informal and formal gatherings and meetings. These give contractors an opportunity to share ideas, exchange business practices, and to discuss legislative issues. You will never miss another important deadline, and you will learn time-saving and money-saving tips from people who truly understand your business. Plus, you will enjoy the benefits of fun and friendship that this association offers.
- Enjoy a Quality Reputation: by becoming a member of SANEO. You will enhance your image as a quality contractor with excellent business ethics and a reputation for fairness in dealing with your competition and your customers.
A list of all projects in our plan room or online. Borrow plans overnight or over a weekend. Receive updates and addenda notification on every project available in the plan room. Online plans can be viewed in our facility or from your own personal computer.
Plan List Notification
A list of all projects received and addenda notifications are sent to you daily through our New In The Plan Room daily fax. A complete plan list is available and updated daily on our website www.saneo.com.
- Full-time office staff: If you would like to view a project we do not have we will make every effort to obtain what you need and notify you. If you need a copy of a bidder’s list or a section of the spec book we will be happy to fax it to you. If you want copies of plans to take with you we will do the work and call you when it’s ready for pick-up.
- Printing and Plotting: Blueprint Copy Machine, Plain Copy Machine, and Plotter– Available for you to use.
- Reference Library: A complete library of publications written specifically for contractors on law, employment, AIA forms, safety materials, workplace posters, and the list goes on.
- Business Practice Interchange (BPI): Monthly opportunity to gather information the business practices of industry professionals. Orchestrated by our association attorney.
- Workers’ Compensation Group Savings Program: Our association is unique in our newest program the “SUPER GROUP”. Savings on workers’ compensation premiums are the best in the industry in this new group.
- Monthly Newsletter: The Hard Hat Voice is published monthly and features articles written by attorneys, accountants, and safety consultants. It keeps you abreast to all the hot issues in the construction industry. It provides information on educational learning opportunities available to our membership.
- Monthly Dinner Meetings: Educational programs and networking opportunities presented every month. For state license holders the keynote speaker is OCIEB approved for continuing education. Attendance to one meeting could save your company thousands $,$$$ of dollars in the information received. The networking with 100 or more contractors could prove to generate additional sales for your company.
- Business Service Discounts: Long distance and phone services, fuel programs, legal services, rental services and many more.
- Mechanic’s Lien Program: Discounted legal fees for filings.
- Free Notary Service
- Safety Consultant Services: Certified Safety Consultants for all your safety needs. Participating members in our workers’ compensation safety program are provided representation at hearings.
- Membership Directory: Published Annually to over 1,000 industry professionals.